If you’re in need of a new agency and don’t know where to turn, there are ways to get a quick look at the landscape of the talent that is out there.
- Search convention lists. You might find agencies that are either presenting, exhibiting or simply attending a conference tied to your industry;
- Google search. Search your industry and “advertising agency” and your state (as an example) to find a list of agencies that may play in your space;
- Check LinkedIn. There are plenty of agency and industry groups on LinkedIn that can be a great resource for finding marketing service firms;
- Network. Ask your friends that operate in marketing what firms they have worked with. You might find some opportunities that could benefit you;
- Align with a search firm. There are firms out there that can help you find agencies. Some will cost you money, others will operate like us (RSW/AgencySearch) that don’t charge you a dime and make their money from the ultimate winning agency.
So don’t sit idle.
Fire up that search and just take a little time to look around and you’ll be amazed at what you can find. There are great agencies out there that can take your business to a bigger and better place.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.