Most agency search firms focus on big assigments – working with large global firms looking for larger domestic or global agencies.
So where do you turn if you’re a firm that has never used an agency search firm and all you need is some “fresh thinking” from a new agency?
RSW/Agency Search can help. We don’t charge marketers a thing for searches and we manage the entire search process for you – no matter how big or how small. We have access to 1000’s of agencies across the country – of various sizes and types. We know where the talent is and we can help you find the better agency you’ve been longing for.
If you don’t turn to a group like ours, here are some ideas on where you look/what you can do to help you find some fresh thinking and better creative ideas:
1) Your city’s “Book of Lists”;
2) Search www.secondwindonline.com. They have a group of 700 agencies that you can search for free;
3) Visit the site www.aaaa.org. The 4A’s can provide insight into agencies to help you with your search;
4) Wikipedia has a decent list of agencies (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_advertising_agencies);
5) Looking for a PR firm: http://www.prsa.org/Network/
Hopefully this proves of value and help to you. If you have any questions or would like to talk about how we can help, please feel free to contact us (email@example.com).