It’s not a pleasant experience.
It can happen in many different ways and show its ugly head in many different forms.
Posted yesterday on the first of 20 tell tale signs your marketing agency is losing interest.
Here are the remaining 10 of the 20:
11. They’re winning lots of other business
12. They don’t push you/your thinking much anymore
13. You find yourself pulling more and more of what they used to do for you, in-house
14. You continually have to go back for more revisions than you ever had in the past
15. They are missing or rescheduling more meetings than they have in the past
17. They no longer (or rarely if ever) ask questions about your business
18. Your new campaign doesn’t show up on their site
19. You don’t have as much fun with them as you used to
20. Getting things done isn’t quite as easy as it used to be
Ever felt any of these before?
If you answer “YES” to even one of these, you might have an issue on your hands.
Minimally, be aware of what’s happening with your agency and head it off as quickly as you can before it becomes a problem that gets in the way of them effectively managing your business.