Lately, I’ve been receiving a number of calls from marketers expressing concern about their traditional advertising agency and their ability to effectively deliver in the digital and social space.
I hear from marketers that in general they feel that their traditional firm is doing a decent job of managing their advertising and marketing affairs.
Problem is, they also feel that their traditional agency either doesn’t have the talents to effectively carry them into the digital/social space or they don’t know how to effectively translate their great traditional campaigns into this brave new world.
- Is my agency bringing me new ideas and information about goings on in the digital and social space?
- Is my agency doing more than just creating banner ads and setting up Facebook pages for me?
- Does my agency build campaigns with the digital space in mind or do they build campaigns for traditional platforms then force fit them in after the fact?
- How deep is my agency’s bench in the digital and social space?
- How many of their other clients are they helping in the digital world?
There are many more questions you can be asking yourself…but this is just a start. If you are at all uncertain about the skill sets of your agency I suggest you sit down with them and first discuss your concerns…then decide how to best proceed.
If there’s anything you’d like to discuss…happy to talk. Just give me a shout (513-559-3101).