So these last two weeks we’ve posted on the top of “Looking for the Must Have Agency“. Got a lot of views and clicks among all of you, so appreciate that and hope the counsel was helpful. This week, I personally am taking a pause and examining chatGPT’s top 10 list.
Decided to see what chatGPT thought about the activity of searching for a new firm. Didn’t do it because I’m lazy, but was really curious how spot on or not AI would be in helping define the things you need to be looking for when searching for a new firm an agency search consultant or agency search firm might manage.
Generally speaking, I feel like they created a pretty solid list. Personally, I’d go deeper than they did, but the list would certainly give you a great starting point in formulating questions to ask an agency or agencies you’re reviewing.
Not all of this obviously applies to everyone, but here you go (this is chatGPT “talking”):
When searching for a new marketing agency, here are the top 10 things to look for:
- Industry experience: Look for a marketing agency that has experience in your industry and understands your target audience.
- Proven track record: Check the agency’s portfolio and case studies to see if they have a successful track record in delivering marketing results for their clients.
- Strategic thinking: A good marketing agency should be able to develop a strategic plan that aligns with your business goals and objectives.
- Communication skills: The agency should have excellent communication skills to ensure that they can communicate their ideas and strategies effectively with you and your team.
- Transparency: Look for an agency that is transparent in their pricing, services, and reporting.
- Flexibility: A good agency should be flexible in their approach and able to adapt to changes in your business or the market.
- Creative capabilities: Look for an agency that has strong creative capabilities and can come up with innovative ideas to help your business stand out.
- Digital expertise: Make sure the agency has expertise in digital marketing, including SEO, PPC, social media, and content marketing.
- Collaboration: A good agency should be able to work collaboratively with your team to ensure that everyone is on the same page.
- Results-driven: Look for an agency that is results-driven and focused on achieving measurable outcomes for your business.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.